U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
WELLSVILLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIBRARY
MONDAY, DECEMBER 16th, 2019
Board Management Letter
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Public Forum
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Report
- November Regular and December Special Board Meeting Minutes
- ECKCE Minutes
- Surplus Items
- Technology Storage Array Bids
- Technology RFP 48 port routers
- Administrative Reports
- Executive Session
- Student Matters (if needed)
- Superintendent’s Evaluation Criteria
- Administrative Contracts
- Contracts to Offer
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to three minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
- No response is to be expected from board members at this time.