U.S.D. #289 BOARD MEETING
BOARD CONFERENCE ROOM
MONDAY, AUGUST 19th, 2019
Business Management Letter
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Recognition of New Teachers / Staff
- Public Forum
- Action Items
- Business by Consent
- Approval of
- Monthly Bills and Financial Report
- July Regular and Special Board Meeting Minutes
- ECKCE Minutes
- Midwest Juniors $500 for Volleyball
- Midwest Juniors $3000 for Athletic program
- Esther Raugewitz $300 for student needs.
- Action Items
- Handbook Approvals
- WES/WMS/WHS Staff Handbook
- KASB Board Policy Updates
- Facilities Planning Process
- Administrative Reports
- Executive Session
- Student Matters (if needed)
- Contracts to Offer
- Part Time Mechanic Position
Public Comment Procedures / Guidelines.
- Length of presentation shall be limited to five minutes maximum..
- Comments must be limited to agenda items or past agenda items and may not refer to identifiable personalities.
- If a patron has a comment that does not relate to an agenda item, the patron must request to be added to the following month’s agenda.
- Comments must be in good taste befitting the occasion and the dignity of the Board meeting.
- The Board President may ask groups with the same interest to appoint a spokesperson.
- The Board President reserves the right to terminate patron input if expectations are not being met.
No response is to be expected from board members at this time.